Start 10 days before pairing until 1 week after:
1 heaped measure spoon of Oxy-B of 3 gram added per kilo of grain (moisture the grain first with e.g. lemon juice, sunflower oil or similar).
For the same period; add 1 measure spoon (teaspoon, i.e. 2.5 gram) of AntiFungal and 1 measure spoon (teaspoon) of Improver to 5 liters of drinking water.
Add 1 heaped measure spoon (3 gram) of Oxy-B per kilo of grain once – twice a week through the whole breeding season.
For optimized results for both health & performance, add half dosage of AntiFungal and Improver (half teaspoon or half measure level per 5 liter) in the drinking water.
The selected combination of antioxidants and B-vitamins is beneficial for the healthy growth and strengthen the immune defense system of breeders as well as the youngsters.
The young birds
After weaning give the young birds Oxy-B once-twice a week.
Moisten their feed and mix 1 heaped measure spoon of 3 gr added per kilo.
For optimized results for both health & performance, add half dosage of AntiFungal and Improver (half teaspoon or half measure level of each product per 5 liter) in the drinking water.
When training and racing season approach, follow the dosage recommended for the racers.
The molting season
All birds will benefit from Oxy-B once a week in the molting season.
The recommended dosage over the feed:
1 measure spoon of 2,5gr added to 1 kilo grain, (moisten with e.g. lemon juice, sunflower oil or similar).
Cure against all suspected diseases before season. We believe in sending samples of faces to a Vet prior to the season.
Any lack of vigor and zest for flying should be examined at latest two weeks before first race.
Three weeks before long distance races, cure against Coccidiosis and canker.
All distances; add 1 heaped measure spoon (3 gram) of Oxy-B per kilo of grain twice a week through the whole breeding season, e.g the day after return and the day before basketing.
The day of return (e.g. Saturday)
Add electrolytes to the drinking water together with double dosage AntiFungal and Improver (2 teaspoons of each product to 5 liters).
The day after return (in our case Sunday)
Change water from day of return. From Sunday until next day (Monday), give normal dosage (i.e. 1 measure spoon or teaspoon to 5 liter of water) of Improver and AntiFungal.
The rest of the week
From Monday until basketing, give pure water without any additives.
– Every second to third week we add anticancer medicine (e.g. Ronidazol) to the Improver & AntiFungal mixture in the drinking water from Sunday to Monday.
From Monday to Tuesday this week they will have only anti-Canker medicine in the drinking water.
– In periods with hot and humid temperature, we also add medicine to avoid respiratory problems two days a week, in similar manner as described for the anti canker medicine.
– For all pigeons, add once a week multivitamins once a week throughout the whole year.
– We follow the normal guidelines to feed, more carbohydrates to sprint and middle distances and more fat to long distance and marathon
– Best results on long distance are achieved when racers are allowed to rest at least two weeks before basketing
– Best results on marathon distance (two days racing) are achieved when racers are allowed to rest at least three weeks before basketing
– Note: Hens on the roundabout system should have less protein in feed than the widowers.
– After racing/breeding season (before molting); go through a medicine program with all pigeons to cure for most common diseases, including dusting against parasites with e.g Ivomec or Permethrin.