he most important vitamins for lifting breeding and racing performance are no doubt the B-vitamins.
This product contains them all as concentrates; – enriched with selected anti-oxidants!
As additonal B-vitamins is known as essential for great racing performace of the pigeons, there are aslo many benfits to the breeders:
- B1 and B2 are important for healthy development and functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart – also stimulate apetite!
- B3 helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems
- B5 and B12 are required for normal growth and development
- B6 supports the immune system and aids the body in metabolism of proteins
- B7 is involved in the production of hormones
- B9 helps cells make and maintain DNA… THE most important vitamins for development of embryo and thus the breeders and YBs.
Also, to improve fertility and calcium uptake we have added Vitamin D and Selene…great for the breeders, in particular the winter breeders, but also beneficial for the racers in the racing season! See the difference!
Breeders: 5 ml per liter water twice a week
Racers: 5 ml per liter water the day before basketing